After the Video, All Was Forgiven
Funny Video that takes forever to load, and by forever, I mean that I don't know how to format it so it probably takes something like 500 billion hours. But, it's funniest at the end, so that's why you need to load the whole thing. I suggest you open it in a different window while you continue your internet travels, and return to it when you have grown a beard. Sorry. PS. She IS a precious dee-lite.
3 Comments:
I guess I didn't get it. Although El is VERY timid and cute.
I can see that catnip did not take the FULL 45 minutes to load the thing. Good God. But it was worth it to see my angel at her most humerous.
Hey, it's not for lack of trying MULTIPLE times to download the damn thing that I missed the significance of the final frames. That, and trying to watch it sideways. Anyway, what am I going to say - that the GA isn't cute? Can't say that to the brainwashed! I mean, not that I would anyway...
Post a Comment
<< Home